Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Calling All Superheros

Ty was invited to a Superhero party over the weekend. Ty has a pair a superman Pj's that have a cap so that is what Ty wore. I did not want to go out and buy anything since Ty wants to be Woody for Halloween. I loved seeing all the kids in their cute superhero gear. Ty had the best time playing that we were one of the last families to leave. I will admit Sunday was very hard for me but I knew that going to the party would be good for us and I wanted to go for Ty. Overall it was a great party. After the party we were surrounded by our amazing Supper Club friends so we laughed and talked way past all of our bed times, especially for a School night. Friends are a blessing that I will never take advantage of.





3 comments:

Ryan said...

Superman wears a cape, not a "cap." The only superhero that wears a cap is Dale Murphy of the Braves.

Linda said...

good grief...Ryan

Holly Steele said...

Thank you, Honey! I love you.