Friday, September 24, 2010

Two Months







Landry would have been two months old day. Landry's birth is still so vivid and it is something I will never forget. I am amazed how Landry was able touch so many life's in such a short amount of time. Landry is the most wonderful blessing and our life will never be the same because of what he brought to our family.
Every month we will release balloons up to heaven for Landry. We found that this is a wonderful way to involve Tyler and he really lights up every time he releases the balloons and just being able to see Ty's face light up brings me so much joy. We released on Wednesday night because that is the only night we would all be together as a family. My parents came with us so it was wonderful being able to share this special time with them. That also meant I had three shoulders to cry on and several loving arms around me. I will have to say that the most amazing part of the evening was when we were leaving we looked up in the sky and saw a huge rainbow over us and Landry. We were all speechless for a few moments because it felt like a true God moment and a true sign that God is taking care of us and will continue to take care of us. It was our rainbow after the storm.
Thank you so much Landry James for allowing me to carry you for nine months and hold you for 43 wonderful hours. You were only with us for such a short time but you will live in our hearts forever and I will see you again one day. I love you my littlest.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Holly- those words and pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the picture of you, Ryan and Ty with the rainbow! So beautiful and so God!!! He is good and praise God for blessing you with a rainbow that evening. Praying for strength, comfort and hope. What a beautiful evening and family time.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, Holly. That picture of your family with the rainbow brought me to tears instantly. Our Lord works in such incredible ways. Praying for peace and comfort for you today.