Friday, September 17, 2010

Falls County Fair

I woke up Thursday Morning with a heavy heart. I was thankful when Ryan wanted me to bring Ty out to Westphalia so we could go to the Falls County Fair. I was really torn because I did not want to miss Bible Study but God blessed us with a wonderful family outing that we don't get to do that often anymore due to Ryan's schedule.
The majority of Ryan students were competing in the Fair and Ryan really wanted Ty to see all the animals and I am so thankful we went to Marlin to help cheer on all the Westphalia students because Tyler had a blast. He saw bunnies, pigs, goats, and cows. We ended our first Fair experience with a fun lunch.
We headed back to Temple for a little bit and then we went back to Westphalia to help get the Football players all ready for their first. My family means the world to me and I am so thankful that we were able to have a family day while Ryan was still having to work. I feel a sense a peace when we are all together. I still carry that empty feeling where ever I go but when we are all together it makes me feel a little better.







Brooklyn is a student at Westphalia and she loved hanging around Ty and telling him all about the animals. What a precious girl.











1 comment:

Jen said...

great pictures! looks like so much fun. Tyler is such a cutie!!! So glad you had some family time :)