Friday, September 3, 2010

One Step At A Time

I love these beautiful toes that look just like his Daddy's and Big Brother's toes.
Well, yesterday came and went and I never had an opportunity to post anything about our 6 week appointment. We have had a busy past two days so I promise to get you all caught up on everything. The appointment was very hard for me and I just kept telling myself while I was driving and walking in to S&W to take deep breaths because I felt that I could pass out. We truly had a wonderful talk with our Doctor and the most amazing thing is he met us in the lobby so we did not have to go through the whole checking in process. I was blown away by his kindness. We had a lot of questions and concerns but he answered everything the best way he knew how to. I feel somehow that we can try and move forward now with our new life. My heart still hurts like crazy but I think it for a while.
I am heading to Austin with my Mom to spend the night with my Aunt. I think I am in need of some family time with two of the greatest Women around! Thank you to my wonderful Husband and Dad for taking care of Ty so I can get away for the day! You two are the best around.
Thank you all for checking on me yesterday. Your kindness and generosity will never go unnoticed. I need friends more than ever these day so I am thankful for each and everyone of you. You all bring so much to our life!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful picture! I am so glad you are getting away with your Mom and Aunt. What a blessing! I will pray for your time with them and for the time Ryan and Tyler will have together. I'm glad your doctor was so thoughtful. Hang in there sweet Holly!

Heather said...

You do have one amazing doctor! I just think he's the best. Glad to hear that the appt went well. Have fun in Austin and enjoy the sweet time with your mom and aunt. I know the boys will have a good time doing some male bonding! =) Thinking of you!