Saturday, September 4, 2010

Game Day

Last Thursday was Westphalia's first football game of the Season. Of course my battery dies on me when I opened my camera to get a picture of Ty all decked out in football pants and his Westphalia t-shirt. I borrowed these pictures from Lauren but they are really small. Ty had a great time at the game but he had a hard time understanding that he could not go out on the field or stand next to his Daddy. Thank goodness Madison was there to play with him. Unfortunately Westphalia lost their first football but we will have lots of games to make up for that lose.
Ryan started back at A&M today so Ryan's schedule is going to be booked for a while. I had a wonderful girl's night with my Mom and Aunt in Austin. It felt so nice to be able to get away and shop, cry, and laugh with two of my favorite women. My family means the world to me and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful Mom and Aunt that wanted me to have a very special day. Ty had a great time with his Daddy and Poppy! Tomorrow Nana and Papa will be here with Ty's cousin Jacob! Labor Day we will be having a swim party with our friends. I love a weekend filled with Family and Friends.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun! I bet Tyler had a blast! Glad your time with your mom and Aunt was wonderful. Praying!