Monday, September 13, 2010

Hold You


Tyler always says hold you when he wants me to carry him. My arms are longing for Landry this Morning. I know I will get to hold him again sometime soon but I want him NOW. My arms feel so weak today and my heart is heavy.
I went and spent time with Landry this Morning and I got so mad that I have to go and visit my littlest at a cemetery. He should be home with me this Morning. To be honest sometimes I just think it is not fair that this happened us. I just have to keep reminding myself that the Lord has our best interest in mind. He knows what we can handle and we have to have faith in that.
I will be starting from the very begining soon so wacth for that. I feel it is time that everyone knows how we got to the point in our life.

1 comment:

Jen said...

another beautiful picture! What a blessing. Your love for Landry is so evident.

You are so right - you should be at home holding your precious boy. Hold tight to the memories and the thought of holding sweet Landry in your arms again in heaven. May God grant you peace and comfort during the hard moments.
praying, praying, praying!