Friday, September 17, 2010

Teddy Bear Picnic

Tyler got to bring his Teddy Bear, Max to school today. Max is a very special Bear to my family because he belonged to my Brother, Justin. Ty was so cute when we gave him Max yesterday Morning. He just loved on him and he also rocked him. The best part was when Ty asked Max if he wanted to go to school with him. Last night Ty even slept with Max and his puppy, Dooney last night. I have a feeling that Tyler's, Uncle Justin was so happy to see his Nephew with his Teddy Bear.
I was able to come up to the school at 11 am so I could take pictures. I am one of those Moms but I love it! Ty of course started crying when he saw me. What a little stinker... We danced to the Teddy Bear Picnic song and then enjoyed a picnic outside. I am so in love with Tyler's school. Tyler is doing so well so that makes me feel really good since I worry about him a lot these days. I just love my little boy so much and I don't want him to be sad. What a wonderful morning with Tyler and all his classmates.















2 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet! What a special time for you and sweet Ty. Love that he was so loving to Justin's teddy bear. So sweet!!

Maryellen said...

I think it's great you're one of those moms. I also think that a teddy bear picnic is an awesome idea.