Sunday, October 24, 2010

3 Months Old


3 months ago God blessed me with my second son, Landry James. He was only here for a short time but he brought so much love to our life. When Landry first arrived there were tears of joy and celebrating, but hours later our tears of joy turned to tears of pain as we cried out to Jesus to heal our little boys brain. It seems strange that a tiny baby whom I was only able to hold for 3 days brought me so much joy, pain, and love. Landry left a big mark on my heart and I will never forget him, and I will never be the same because of him.

My whole body aches for my sweet boy and I can't help but think of all the milestones we are missing out on today and everyday. There were so many things I had planned for Landry and our new family that will never happen, but I will continue to praise God for the opportunity to carry such a beautiful boy. Thank you God for choosing me to be Landry and Tyler's Mom. I am such a proud mother.

1 comment:

Sarah Erwin said...

Sweet Landry...happy 3 months with your Jesus! Hugs to all of you.