Monday, October 4, 2010

Blessing Of The Animals

Today was Saint Francis Day (Blessing of the Animals). Therefore, Tyler's school held a special ceremony for all pets. Ty was so excited about taking Abbie and Cooper to school with him. However, once we got there and saw all the other dogs I told Ty that we were only going to take one dog with us because I did not think I could handle both dogs. I rolled down the windows in the car for Abbie. I asked Ty which Dog he wanted to take and for the first time he said Cooper. He has been telling me Abbie ever since we have been talking out the Blessing of the Animals day.
It was a wonderful cool Morning and we had a great service with all the Christ Church kids. I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for the school and how much Tyler loves it. The Father Alwin gave every animal a special blessing and when it was our turn Ty came with me and he listened to the whole blessing and as we were walking away Ty looked at me and said "Where is Cooper's blessing"? He searched all over Cooper for his blessing. It was priceless! I told Tyler that Cooper's blessing was all around him. He was so excited that he told Ryan when he got home about Coopers blessing being all around him. I am so thankful for that precious boy that brings so much joy to my life and always knows when I need a hug or just a smile. I am so thankful for Tyler and the blessing he is in my life.









Tyler with his class.












No comments: