Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sic Em Bears!

My Dad has been ready to take Tyler to a Baylor game ever since he knew I was having a boy! Therefore, last Saturday we headed to Waco for the Baylor Homecoming game so Poppy could show Tyler off at his Alma mater. It was just going to me my Dad, Ryan, and Tyler and then at least minute my Mom and I decided to go. It was so wonderful to be together as a family. Watching the pride that my Dad had was breathtaking. It brought tears to our eyes. Tyler did so well considering that within 5 minutes of the game starting they had to delay because of lighting and we all had to go under the bleachers. 2 hours later the game started again!
It was a wet but beautiful day with my precious family. Thank you Dad, for being such a proud Poppy. We loved every minute of it and Ty can't wait to go back so you can show him off some more.
Chapel Hands! Love this.....

My Dad wearing his club shirt! What a handsome Poppy
Ty loved the Cheerleaders. He gave some of them High Fives.
Pride and Love. Priceless





No comments: