Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festival

On Wednesday evening we attended our Churches Fall Festival. This was our first year to attend and Tyler had a blast. They had fun games and bounce houses so Ty was loving every minute of it and he cried when we had to leave. Ty's favorite was fishing for real fish. The fish were huge... no such luck on getting one. We saw many special friends that it made the festival even more special.
My heart was so heavy all night, because I longed to have our little pumpkin with us (Landry was going to be a Pumpkin for Halloween). I saw so many little babies all dressed up and I just wanted to be holding my baby and showing off his costume to everyone. I am so thankful for Ty and the smile he had on his face the whole night.




Some of Tyler's close friends were Toy Story Characters. We love Hudson and Cinco



We love Luke, too! This was Tyler's best friend from school last year. Now they are at different schools.







1 comment:

Jen said...

love the pic of you and Tyler! can't imagine how tough things like this can be for you. praying for you!