Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Keepsakes



I have received so many special keepsakes that I love being able to wear them. I received the Tyler and Landry charm at Landry's baby shower. My dear friend Whitney made it for me and I was so excited about being able to wear it. When we came home from the hospital with out Landry I was putting stuff away and I saw the charm with my boys names on it and I just started crying. It took me a few weeks to put it on but once I did I felt a sense of peace and closeness. My friend K.C. gave me the L charm the day of Landry's viewing at the funeral home. Landry's charm with his beautiful face was given to me by a long time childhood friend, Heather. She brought over three so Ghee and Nana could have a charm of their beautiful Grandson, too. This necklace means the world to me and I am so thankful I have these beautiful keepsakes to help me feel close to my littlest. I also received a special monogram handkerchief at Landry's viewing, as well and it stays on my night stand so I am able to look at it every night and morning. It helps having meaningful keepsakes around so I can look at them and smile everyday.

No comments: