Friday, October 15, 2010

National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day

Dear Landry,



I do not need a special day to remember you because I think of you every single minute of the day. My arms long to hold you again and I can't wait to get to Heaven to hold you once again. You slipped away too soon my precious boy. I loved everything about your perfect body and face. Every day that I look at your older brother I see bits and pieces of your beautiful face and I am reminded of God's beauty. I think God everyday for your Daddy, because if it was not for him I would never have had the opportunity to carry such a tiny blessing. Tyler loves you so much and he always asks when you are going to come play with your toys.
Landry, you have so many family and friends that miss you and long for you as much as your Mommy and Daddy do. Your short time on earth touched many lives. I am so proud of you Landry James.
I walked in to your room this Morning and I looked over your crib wishing I could see your face. I just ache for you sweet boy. I am sad that we did not have enough time with you. We thought we would have you forever but God only gave us 43 hours, and I am thankful for each of those hours.

I will love you always and forever my littlest.

Mommy

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful note to such a precious little boy. You are such a wonderful mom, Holly. Praying for your heart today and always. Praying for your empty arms. Thank you for sharing Landry with us.