Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Friends Forever

Tonight I am going to be surrounded by some of the greatest blessings in my life. Christina, Lindsay, Whitney, and K.C. have not left my side for a single minute the past two months. They have each done so many wonderful things for me and my family and for them I will always be thankful. I am so grateful that Landry had a chance to meet these wonderful friends and that he forever changed their life's. The past two months we have through the birth and funeral for Landry and the birth of Whitney's second, Zoe. God continues to bless our friendship and for that I am truly thankful. I know they will always be my forever friends! I am sad that Whitney is missing in the below picture but she had just had Zoe. This picture was taken in Landry's room. It is thanks to these 3 blessings for giving me the strength and courage to go in to Landry's room for the first time.

1 comment:

Jen said...

God bless those sweet girl friends! I prayed for your evening with them. What a special treat!