Monday, October 11, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference

This Morning was Parent Teacher Conference Day at Ty's school. I think it is so sweet that I had to go to Parent Teacher Conference for my 3 year old. From the first day of School Tyler has loved everything about School. He will tell anyone that will the listen the name of his school and his Teacher's name.
I was so worried about him starting school after Landry passed away, but his sweet Teacher reassured me that Tyler is doing very well. He can be very quite at times but will talk when asked. He does play by himself a lot but he is starting to play with others. These are all new friends for Ty since this is a new school for us.once and while Mrs. McRae did say that he mentions Landry every once and a while. That was music to my ears. What a precious boy that we have. Landry is so lucky to have such a loving and sweet Big Brother. It has been so hard for me to tell how he is doing with everything since he is so young so my first instinct was to worry about him. Today brought me a sense of peace and I know that Tyler is ok if we are ok.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yea, Tyler :) So happy you felt some comfort from the visit. Praying for all of you!