Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Safe In His Arms

3 months ago today our littlest went to be with Jesus. He is now safe in the arms of our Heavenly Father. We were able to hold Landry for 2 days (43 hours). Landry passed away on July 26, 2010 at 12:15 pm in his Daddy's arms and went straight in to the arms of our precious Heavenly Father. What a beautiful picture.
I know that Landry is so happy in Heaven and he is no longer in pain but that did not stop my tears this Morning as I longed to have Landry safe in my arms.
So all of my prayers today have been for Jesus to hold Landry extra tight today as his Mommy and Daddy are missing him today and ever day. I can't help but be thankful knowing our Landry is safe in the Arms of our Heavenly Father.
I know a lot of you are wondering about Landry and his story so I will be sharing that very soon. I share his story all the time with others, but I have not been able to write it......

3 comments:

Sarah Erwin said...

So perfect and beautiful! Landry felt only love in your arms, and is now absorbed in love in His arms. I am praying for your sweet heart a lot tonight. These dates are so difficult.

Jen said...

beautiful post. Prayed for you, Ryan and your family all day. hugs!

Kim said...

Praying for you guys, Holly. I can imagine it would be very difficult to write Landry's story. Good seeing you yesterday- would love to do it again soon!