Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 15th

Tomorrow, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. To honor and remember our precious Son, Landry and other precious little ones that have gone too soon, there will be a balloon release tomorrow Morning at 10 a.m. at Hillcrest Cemetery in Temple. This is a last minute event so If you have any questions please let me know. My dear friend, Jen has organized this whole event so I will forever be thankful for her and the friendship that God has formed. You will always be a blessing in my life, Jen.
I have had the honor of meeting a few Women that also have Angels in Heaven and I will be sending a balloon in their honor and memory as well. Thank you God for the gift of tiny miracles.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Praying for tomorrow :)

Linda said...

Wish we were around to share the day with you.

Sarah Erwin said...

Sweet Landry is on my heart today. We will be releasing a balloon for him this evening. Hugs from a mommy who's heart is heavy too.