Monday, October 25, 2010

Canterbury Faire

Saturday Morning Christ Church School hosted Canterbury Faire. We did not think the weather was going to cooperate for us but it did and it was a wonderful and successful Morning. Tyler and I both got to dress up. Ty was Woody and I was a Princess. Ty thought it was so fun to see me dressed up. He keeps asking me where my Princess Costume is. We spent the Morning playing games like: Pie the Princess, Jousting, Basketball, Archery, Cup Cake walk, face painting, jump house, Bean Bag toss, Story time with the Mayor, and many more. What a fun family Morning with all of our favorite people Christina and Kristy are so awesome and the event would not have been a success with out them and all of their hard work. I am so thankful to have them as friends and I have leaned on them both during the past couple of months.

Woody!

Ghee and our little Woody
Ty's favorite: Pie the Princess. Sorry Kristy. :)


Kristy and Me. Pretty Princesses!

The Steele Family (Ryan is still not a 100%)



I am so thankful for CCS and all of the wonderful events they do for families and students. Ty loves his school so much. We have a busy week with school this week- a Pumpkin Patch Field Trip on Wednesday and a Halloween Party on Friday.
The Director of CCS came up to me this Morning and mentioned that this years Faire raised more money than in the past couple of years!! What a successful Saturday. Thank you to all the wonderful staff and parents for all of their help and support.










No comments: