Sunday, October 10, 2010

How Could You Not Believe?

God's greatest gifts: Tyler Justin and Landry James


I was sitting in church this Morning and I started thinking about those who are not followers of Jesus Christ. I see Jesus everywhere these days and my thoughts and words are often about Him as Well. I started thinking of my two precious boys that were knit together in my womb by our Heavenly Creator. God created Tyler and Landry especially for us. And now that God is holding our precious, Landry James for us until we get to Heaven one day I want to believe and I will believe that our God is an awesome God!
I am so blessed to have two beautiful creations that God Created just for our family. I still don't understand why Landry was only meant to be apart of this earth for such a short time, but I have to put my faith in our Lord because I know he is holding us in the palm of his hands and he sees all of our pain. I will admit that my relationship with God has grown so much during the past couple of months, but I have truly learned to love him more during this rain in our life. God wants everything I have, the good and the bad. I am so thankful our God is a strong and powerful God and that he will handle everything I throw at him. God and Landry's Uncle Justin are holding our precious boy so tight right now and forever, and for that I praise God.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Holly, this is so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Your faith and hope in our Mighty God is so great and I praise Him for you! Thank you for being bold, sharing, and standing firm in your faith during this unimaginable time. God is smiling down on His good and faithful servant while he holds precious Landry. May you feel His love for you at all times. Hugs to you!!!

Sarah Erwin said...

So perfectly written.

Jenn Pitts said...

Holly, your faith through this trial is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your heart!