Tuesday, July 26, 2011

12 Balloons

Our Sunday was filled with so many special balloon releases for our sweet Landry, but in my eyes Landry deserves all of the balloons in the world.
We decided against taking Ty to the Cemetery during Landry's Celebration, because we know how distracting it can be when he is there and we wanted to be able to focus on Landry. Therefore, we got 12 balloons just for Tyler to send to Landry later in the afternoon.
When we arrived at the Cemetery we told Tyler how today was Landry's Birthday, and then Ghee asked if he wanted to sing Happy Birthday to Landry, and he thought that was a great idea. We all got around Landry's site and sang Happy Birthday. It was truly one of the most amazing moments of the whole day. I loved hearing Tyler's sweet voice singing Happy Birthday to his Brother.
I am so thankful Tyler and his sweet heart. I have adored watching Tyler sending balloons to Heaven this year...... those are precious memories that I will always hold close to my heart.



















No comments: