Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LegoLand

Some of my favorite memories and the majority of our pictures from our Vacation are from LegoLand, California. Therefore, I will have to separate my Legoland posts so you do not suffer from picture overload.
LegoLand was jam packed with numerous rides and activities that thrilled Tyler for hours and hours. I loved seeing everything made from Lego's.... it was really impressive. I guess I should point out that this was Tyler's first time at a amusement park so everything was new and exciting to him, and I loved experiencing LegoLand through his eyes.

First up, Tyler and I went on a Safari Ride, and saw lots of Lego Animals. Tyler loved the Zebra's and he of course loved "pretend" driving in our safari car.

We went on a fun boat ride through Fairy Tale Forest.





Of course there was a lot of fun water areas, and Tyler was all set because he wore his bathing suit. The park was set up in different sections/themes. Tyler loved this water game, because he got to shoot out the fire.


Another Favorite.... Bob The Builder. Enjoying a train ride with Mommy.







I am sure you can guess by the last few pictures, that this ride/game was Ty's absolute favorite. He loved it so much he did it twice.


The goal of this game was to race your Emergency Vehicle (Thankfully we got the Firetruck) to the burning fires, and as soon as your fire was out you would race back. The Steele family came in second place!! :)



Tyler has a great aim.





There are many pictures to come. LegoLand was a great adventure for our family, and I am so thankful we made the journey. LegoLand is about 40 minutes away from San Diego, but it was well worth the drive in my eyes. I think Tyler would agree, too.

























No comments: