Monday, July 18, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks and counting (I have been horrible this time around keeping up with how many weeks I am) However, it is amazing how much closer we are getting.

Heartbeat: I heard the heartbeat this morning, and it is the most beautiful sound in the world. 145 bpm

Total weight gain: I think I have gained a total of 8-10 pounds. I way less with this one than I did with both of our boys.

Maternity Clothes: Half maternity and half normal clothes.

Stretch Marks: None

Sleep: I am still sleeping well.

Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat today.

Movement: Oh, yes. Georgia Kate is defiantly a softer/lighter mover than the boys, but there are moments when she will make herself known. :)

Food Cravings: Nothing really....

Gender: Tickled Pink

Labor signs: Thankfully not.

Belly in or out: Still in

What I miss: I am really missing Landry. I am in tears as I type this.... However, I know that if it was not for our littlest we may not be welcoming his Little Sister in to our family.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Georgia Kate and being able to bring her home from the Hospital. August 19 we are also scheduled for another Sonogram to see GK, so I am anxious and excited about that as well.

Milestones: Every week we are making milestones, because that means we are one week closer to meeting our third blessing. A sense of peace comes with every new week, but it is still a week to week focus.

No comments: