Friday, July 8, 2011

Sneak Peak

Ryan surprised me for our Anniversary with Professional Pictures. We do not do this a lot so this is a very special treat. One of Ryan's staff members has a daughter in College and Photography is her passion, so we were honored to have her follow us around last night and capture some special moments.
We had our photo shoot last night, and we got 4 preview pictures today, so I thought I would post two of our favorites( my favorite is the last one).
When ever Ryan told me about getting our pictures taken my heart of course ached knowing that our fourth family member would be missing, but we found a way to incorporate Landry, so for that I am thankful. However, the more I started thinking about our pictures I realized that this would be a great way to capture some special pregnancy shots. The one thing I regret about my past two pregnancies, and especially with Landry is I do not have any nice pregnancy shots, and that really hurts. Therefore, this time around I am determined to get pregnancy pictures, especially ones with Ryan and Tyler touching my Georgia Kate Bump.
I look at the pictures with tears in my eyes. Our family has been through so much this year but our love and faith have kept us strong and firm. I love my family so much and I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful boys that help make me want to be a better Wife and Mom. I also can't forget about our beautiful Rainbow baby, our first daughter. Thank you, Ryan for arranging these beautiful snap shots of our family.






2 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful! hugs sweet friend :)

Cindy said...

Love them. :)