Sunday, July 17, 2011

Paradise



We just got back this afternoon from a week long Family Vacation in San Diego (this is the reason for being MIA). It was absolutely wonderful and the weather was breathtaking. The main reason for our visit was to celebrate my Grandma's 90th Birthday!

However, while we were there we took advantage of all that San Diego has to offer, and it has a lot to offer. Our days were filled with so many wonderful outings, and it is going to take me a few days to capture all of our fun memories and highlights on the blog. We took over 400 pictures this week.

Tyler loved everything about our trip: the plane ride, Ghee and Poppy, lots of fun family members, staying in a Hotel, the Hotel pool, and all the fun sights we saw. A lot of family members made the trip for my Grandma's big Birthday Bash, so that made it even more special.

I can't begin to explain how wonderful and needed our trip was this month. It felt so wonderful to capture so many new sights with Tyler and Ryan. My heart was in need of a week surrounded by the people I love and adore.

I will admit part of me was not ready for this Vacation to come to a end, because I knew that coming home would mean facing the week ahead, and I am just not sure I am ready.......

Now to rest and get settled so I can relive our Vacation in Paradise.

No comments: