Monday, July 25, 2011

Landry's Celebration

Yesterday we celebrated Landry's life with family and close friends. Our family has been so blessed and humbled through out this year and yesterday was another opportunity for us to see the great impact that Landry has made in so many lives.
I wanted to plan something special for Landry, but I just did not know what I wanted to do, well just like all year my friends took over and took care of every little detail. Thank you, Thank you.
We started Landry's celebration with a special tribute at his Grave Site complete with 43 balloons, and we continued the celebration at our house with Cake and amazing fellowship.
We are so thankful for all of our amazing family members who came in from out of town to celebrate Tyler and Landry, and of course to our friends who have been a true support system for us this year.
Yesterday was so hard, but all the love that we received from so many special individuals was just a reminder that we are never alone, and Gods love for us is so strong. Landry was only with us for 43 hours but he impacted so many lives and hearts in such a short time, and to me that is the greatest gift around. The day was memorable and so special all because of the hearts of some amazing friends that I am blessed to have in my life. Thank you; Jen, Heidi, and Pam. I love you all so much.Love.Thank you, Jen for your amazing heart over this past year. I love you so much, and I am so thankful for our special friendship that was formed all because of Landry.








Ghee, Uncle John, and Aunt Carol.Sending our 43 balloons to Heaven. Gods love and mercies are shining down on us.



Breathtaking.











Christina with Weston, Laura, and Heather




Ryan with Robb, and Rob.



We also went back later that evening with Tyler for our 12 month balloon release, and I will share our special family moment in another post.


























2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

This post is so beautiful in so many ways, Holly. What an amazing opportunity to celebrate Landry's birthday in heaven!

Jenn Pitts said...

What a beautiful celebration, Holly. I know that Landry is smiling down from heaven. You have been on my heart this week. It is so amazing how God has and continues to use your precious Landry to touch so many lives.