Saturday, July 30, 2011

On The Go

I thought weekends were meant to be relaxing, but the end of July means that August is right around the corner which means Back to School, and lots of last minute Summer Fun activities.
Our last two days have have been jam packed with so many activities. Here is a little sample of our weekend so far.
Yesterday Morning I hosted my first Orient Expressed Home Show for two good friends. I loved filling our house with so many cute children's clothes. I adore this clothing line, and Ty has a lot of their stuff but you should see the girl clothes! So cute. Yes, Tyler and Georgia Kate already have their Christmas outfits and PJ's (matching of course). Ghee also came over for a little bit to browse at all the cuteness. Needless to say, Georgia Kate got a lot of precious outfits. It felt good to finally get her some outfits, it has really taken me a while to get to this point..... It is still baby steps, but everyday brings us one day closer to her.
After a full day of clothes we got the house ready for round number two of guests. Salado ISD has a new Superintendent this year. So, we had the new Superintendent and his family over for dinner. They are new to the area have 3 boys, so Tyler loved running around with them in our backyard. It was a wonderful evening of meeting new friends.
This Morning started early as I made my way to the Second Hand Rose for some extreme cleaning and reorganizing. Our store looked so good after we left, around noon. I never knew cleaning could be so fun but when you are surrounded by some great friends it makes getting dirty worth it.
Birthday Party and Bounce Houses was the theme for our afternoon. Ty's friends Keifer and Lily celebrated their Birthday's today so we had a full afternoon with good friends and cup cakes. We adore the Marshall family and we had a blast celebrating Keifer and Lily.
Now I am ready for bed! So thankful for new and old friends. Weekends spent with close friends are the best weekends in my book. Clean Up, Clean Up!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Are you ever going to look pregnant?

Lisa said...

Kelly, I was thinking the SAME thing!

Holly Steele said...

Oh, I have a bump! I will take a picture of it just for you two! :)