Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July

Ready or not, July is here. Well, it has actually been here for a few days, but I could not seem to write anything, because of tears and my mind just goes blank. I was thinking about this Month today, and how it seems to be just like any other month. Maybe it's because we have a lot things planned for July, and the past couple days I was wrapping up all the loose ends for the parade, and then yesterday and today, and well the rest of our week will be filled with numerous activities for Tyler.
However, I know this month is different and when I start reflecting on that or make calls and prepare for Tyler's Birthday Party then all the heart ache and pain comes rushing back. I just called about cup cakes for Tyler's Party, and after I hung up I just sat and cried. My heart knows I should be planning 2 Birthday Parties this Month.
It seems so strange to me how July is chalk full of the most important dates for our family. Our Wedding Anniversary, Landry's Birthday, Tyler's Birthday, and Landry's Heaven Day. However, all of these dates remind me of how blessed I am to be married to a wonderful man, and how blessed we are to have two Beautiful Boy's that have shaped and molded us in to who we are today.
So as the days on the Calendar fly by we seek in God for hope, peace, comfort, and strength as the dates that changed our lives and hearts draw near.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am praying for you all month long my sweet Holly! I love and miss you and Landry!