Friday, July 22, 2011

The Rest Of The Story

LegoLand just opened up a new Star Wars section. Ryan is a huge fan, so I am sure this stop was his favorite, and we of course got our picture with a Dark Vader. Ryan said that this should be our Christmas Card picture.... Hmmmm...... We will see about that. Tyler is not a Stars Wars fan just yet, he always tells Ryan. "I don't like Star Wars". I am sure Ryan is counting down the days until they can watch their first movie together...
These pictures wrap it up for our LegoLand visit. I truly loved watching Ty light up and just want to go and and see, and of course ride lots of fun rides. Some of my favorite memories will be from our time at LegoLand, California. Flying high!


Poppy and his new friend.



Ty loved seeing Bob The Builder when we got out of our 4D IMAX Movie.






Ty did this twice, and he went up all by himself. We love sliding.Madison, Ty, Sophia, and Ryan all screams. I was in line with them, when we red that this ride was not suitable for Pregnant Women.... this happened with a few of the rides. Well, it was fun to watch and snap pictures.






We had such a wonderful LegoLand experience, and I can't wait to go back. Next time we will do the Water Park. They did had Splash Pad areas and mini water slides at the park that Ty tested out, but they also have a separate Water park..... that would take a whole other day.






Next up sometime you will follow us to the San Diego Zoo and the Beach!




Tomorrow is a BIG day for our Biggest, as we will be celebrating with Tyler at his 4th Birthday Party! I will keep his theme a secret....

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

This looks SO FUN!!! Glad you guys had a good time- these pictures make me want to take Colby!!