Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The BIG 4





Happy 4th Birthday Day, Tyler Justin Steele! I am still in schock that you are 4, and I am afraid to blink because I know this year will go by all too fast and you will be 5 before I know it.



Tyler, I love you so much and thank God for you daily. You have brought so much JOY and HOPE to me this year when I could not to find way to smile or go on. Tyler, you kept going this year and were always there with your sweet smiles and big hugs when my arms were aching and I had a heavy heart.



Tyler you are turning in to such a sweet boy and I love your big heart. You are the most amazing BIG Brother around, and it takes a special Brother to love a Little Brother in Heaven. I am so thankful that God is giving you a Little Sister to love, because I know GK will love, adore, and amire you.



Can't wait to see what this year holds for you, sweet boy and I will be there every little step of the way to love, encourage, smile and of course laugh with you. You are such a ray of Sunshine in our lives and we are so thankful for you and count you as one of our greatest gift.

No comments: