Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fishing





Tyler got to do something for the first time with his Daddy and Poppy on Sunday..... fishing. A long time family friend of my Parents and his little Boy invited My Dad, Ryan, and Tyler to join them in Salado for a mini fishing trip. Therefore, after Church last Sunday we headed to Academy in search of a fishing pole for Tyler, and I am sure you can guess what it has on it, Cars! Tyler got his very own Lighting McQueen fishing pole.

Since Tyler has never used a fishing pole before, Ryan gave him a mini tutorial in our front yard. I think Tyler got the hang of it and from what I hear their big fishing adventure was a success. Our camera did not make it to Salado, but I think my Dad got some pictures so I will see if I can download his.

I love that Tyler can have some special guy time with his Daddy and Poppy. Maybe next time I will tag along... or maybe not. :)

No comments: