Tuesday, March 25, 2008

8 months old!

Maybe if I flap my arms and legs I will be able to get somewhere?
I think I will read from now on.
Ty was trying to take the camera from me. Tyler wants anything that I have in my hand. He loves the camera, my cell phone, and the remote control. These are his new favorite chew toys.
What a big boy. Tyler really is growing up to be such a handsome little boy.


Ty is another month older today. It is hard to believe that he is only 4 months away from turning 1 years old! Slow down. These pictures were taken today.

Ty is learning and exploring new things everyday. He can finally roll from his back to his tummy. He finally started doing that on Saturday. He has always been able to go from his tummy to his back. So, basically he rolls everywhere. He is so proud of himself when he does it, too. He is not crawling, but he likes to flap his arms and legs and he will scoot around the floor. Ty loves to turn in circles on his play mat. Ty also loves his voice. You can't understand anything he says, but he loves to squeal and scream anyway. We are working on Momma and Dada with him all the time. He can say Ghee.

I am thinking Ty might be going through a little bit of separation anxiety at times. Sometimes he will just scream when I leave the room, but as soon as I cam back he is just fine. This morning I tested him. I put him on his play mat and then I got up to walk away. Tyler started crying, so I thought I am not going to go right to him, because he needs to learn that I will come back. He cried for about 2 minutes, and then it was quite. After that he stared squealing. Mommy who? We will continue to work on that.

Tyler also objects and throws a little fit when you take something away from him. This is a new thing, too. It does not take him long to calm down. I usually just try to give him something else to do. There for a while I would give him back the object that I took away, but Ryan told me I am giving in to him by doing that. I guess the hard part about parenting is about to start.

We love Tyler so much. He is such a delightful little boy. Tyler has blessed our life in so many wonderful ways. We can't wait to watch him grow and learn new things everyday. We truly have some wonderful times ahead.

No comments: