Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pajama Party

Ty's new Jungle Pajama's
Ty loved playing in Ryan's dirty clothes hamper yesterday!
Enough. You women are driving me crazy.


Ty had a pajama party yesterday. It was so cold and rainy that we decided it would be best to keep Ty in the house all day. So, Tyler wore his Pajama's all day yesterday while Ghee did the laundry and I made phone calls and did emails. My Mom and I stayed in our pajama's until about 1:00 yesterday afternoon. It was a pajama party at the Steele house yesterday. I did get out and run some errands yesterday afternoon. I even got to sneak over and visit with my friend Lindsay and her two boys. Her husband makes all of the shirts for Westphalia, so I had to go pick up his track shirts. It was wonderful to catch up with her. I am in heaven right now with my Mom. I love having extra hands helping me out with Ty.


We are busy bee's around here. I have to go pick up two donations today and a few more tomorrow. We have a wonderful community that is willing to give what ever they can to help out. However, I think My Mom and Ty will come with me. Ryan has his first softball game tonight with Temple Bible Church. Tomorrow is the TAKS test, so I thought it would be nice to provide breakfast for the teachers to wish them luck. So, today my Mom and I will be making some monkey bread, and a hash brown casserole. It should be a nice treat tomorrow morning. I will get to go out there and help serve since I have my mom here. I love you Mom! We also get to view Ty's six month pictures tomorrow. Oh Boy. I also have a hair appointment. I have lists all over the house so I know what has to get done. It is a good thing that we early voted so we do not have to worry about doing that today. It is hard to believe that Divine Desserts is this weekend. I have been working on this project since May. What will I do with myself when it is over?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh those pj's are too cute!!! I love that picture of Ty in the laundry basket...too funny!!! Good luck with everything this week and have fun this wknd, I know you have worked so very hard for this!!