Friday, March 14, 2008

Sring Break. Road Trip.

I love my bunny from my Ghee. You press it and it sings Jesus Loves me.
Who let the bunny in?
Oh, it's my little bunny boy. Another gift from Ghee. We found the ears at Target in the dollar section. I love Target!
Sweet picture. Now all we need is Ty's Easter basket. We ordered it last week. We can't wait to get it. However, we are taking Ty to meet the Easter Bunny tomorrow afternoon.
I am ready for some boy time!




Spring Break officially begins this afternoon for the Steele family. I guess more so for Ryan than me and Ty, but we will enjoy having Ryan with us for a week. I know Ty will especially love having his Daddy home.

Sunday the Steele family will be heading on a road trip. First stop will be Sonora. Ryan's good friend from college (Abilene Christan) lives there with his wife Whitney. Jason and Whitney had a little boy born two days before Tyler. Rowdy and Ty will have a great time playing together I am sure. I can't wait to see them together. Ray, another ACU buddy will be in town, too. I am sure we will have a great time. Oh, the stories that will be told. Monday morning will will wake up early and head to New Mexico to see Mark, Lauren, and Madison. We can't wait to see them. We will stay until Friday. We will be home just in time for Easter.

Several hours in the car with Ty should be an adventure of its own. Please keep Ty in your thoughts and prayers next week. I am sure he will be a great traveler. He usually does a good job in the car. I am worried about his routine/schedule, but I have got to relax. Ty is such a good baby. So, I am sure he will be a trooper.

Did I mention it is 90 degrees outside today. Beautiful. We will be hitting the walking trail later this afternoon. It is just me and Ty tonight. Westphalia has their first tack meet today. I hope all goes well for them. At least they have a beautiful day outside. Well, it is almost Ty to wake up from his nap. Ty went down later then usual today, because we had a nice lunch with Pam and Jessica. Ty looked so cute in his overalls. He sat in his car seat and played with his toys. See, I worry too much. I guess that is what first time Mom's do? Or, it is what I do.


No comments: