Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Mommy


My Mommy just got a call tonight to be the Co-Chair for the Provisional Committee next year with the Junior League. Keifer's Mommy, Christina is the other Co-Chair with her. They have been talking about wanting to do this together for a long time. I have been asleep since this all came about this evening, but I told my Mommy to be sure to post the news as soon as she found out.
I am so thrilled with this news. We will be in charge of all the new girls that join the league. Christina is a very good friend of mine. I know we will have a great time working together. Christina is expecting her second baby. Lily will be born in August. I might have to do a lot by myself at the beginning but it will all work out! So all the Temple girls that read my blog please consider joining the Junior League. It is a wonderful organization to be apart of.

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

How awesome!!! I want to join. I am not exactly sure what y'all do but I want to do it!!!! Count me in if at all possible!!!
Heather

Lauren said...

Look at you go!!! Yay that is so wonderful!! Hope you like your newly designed page :)!!!

Heather B. said...

Where did you get that adorable background from?? I must know!!