Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Poppy!






Happy Birthday Poppy!




I hope that you have a wonderful day. I am sorry that I can't be there to celebrate with you, but I will see you on Thursday. I love you so much. Thank you for all the memories that we have already created. I can't wait for you to watch me grow and create new memories with me everyday. I cherish every visit with you. Poppy you are the BEST, and will always hold a special place in my heart. Hurry up and get here so we can have some ice cream cake and play together!




Happy Birthday Dad! These are my favorite pictures of you and Ty. I love watching you with Ty. It always brings a smile to my face. Thank you for loving Tyler. I know that he will always love you. Have a wonderful day and we will see you on Thursday!
We love you,
Holly and Ty

No comments: