Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Divine Weekend Wrap-Up

Pam, my partner in crime. I was very lucky to have the opportunity to co-chair Divine Desserts with her. She has become a wonderful friend. You can't tell but she just found out she was pregnant with her second baby. She was not feeling well at all, but she did wonderful. I kept telling her to sit down.
My handsome date. He just got his hair cut, too. I love you Ryan. Thank you for being so supportive of me during this project. The shoes...... killed my feet toward the middle of the night. I am glad I had a back-up.
Wow! My Mommy looks so pretty when she gets all dressed up. I am really excited about Poppy and Ghee babysitting me tonight.
I love my two boys very much. I am a very lucky Mommy. I will admit it was nice to dress up.
I took this picture on Saturday morning. I was very proud of the way it turned out. The hours of planning sure did pay off. We had to rearrange a little after the band arrived, but it still was beautiful. Tenroc Ranch in Salado is a beautiful place to host a party. Chocolate and white were the colors for the night. It was beautiful with the lights and all the candles lit. Very divine.
Lacy, Rachel, Emily, Brittany, Mary Beth, and Me. We had a great time dancing to Sprung. What a great band. Most of the girls were on the Divine Desserts committee. They did a great job.
Lacy, me, and Pam.
I will have to say that Divine Desserts was a huge success. It was a great night raising money for a wonderful organization. I got some numbers on Monday. There were 310 people in attendance and we were up to $32000. This is just a rough estimate because we still have some other checks coming in and other costs to figure in! That sounds amazing me. It is still hard to believe that it is over. I had a wonderful experience, and look forward to chairing another committee next year. We have received some wonderful compliments from others about the evening. It is so nice to hear. I am blessed to live in a community where people are willing to give or help out when ever they can.
Ty loves his Grandparents very much. He is the apple of their eye. I love this picture. How wonderful to have a picture of Ty with both sets of Grandparents. His smile says it all. What a LUCKY boy!

This picture was taken on Sunday. Ryan's parents came up to help us celebrate the March Birthday's in our Family. Ryan and my Dad both have March Birthday's. We had Subway sandwiches and ice cream cake. Yummy! It was a wonderful afternoon. I realized how lucky we are that both of our families get along and love to spend time together. We always have a great time together.

I am blessed with wonderful In-laws. We are lucky because they live in Fort Worth, so we get to them a lot. Plus, they always come in to town and baby-sit if we ever need them.

I love my parents. I always treasure the time we have together. No matter how far apart they are always close in my heart. I miss them very much.

That was our weekend. It was a wonderful weekend. I can't wait for more weekends with our families and friends. I promise to update more often. I just took a little break, but I am back.

1 comment:

Jacob Just said...

Holly,
You look so beautiful! I'm glad everything turned out so well. Sounds like you really worked hard on it so you deserve for it to turn out great.