Friday, March 21, 2008

We made it home!

Wow! What a wonderful Spring Break trip we had to New Mexico. We enjoyed seeing Mark, Lauren, and Madison. We took TONS of pictures and I will post more tomorrow. We just got home in time for Ty to get ready for bed. It was a long day of driving. Ty was such a little trooper.
Now it is time to unpack and unwind. We will share all of our adventures with you very soon.
I have added music to my page, so be sure to turn up your volume. I cried when I first heard this song. Thank you Lauren for helping me create a new look!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So glad y'all made it home safetly!! Miss you already!!! I miss Tyler's sweet little laugh!! Thank you so much for coming! Had such a great time with you guys and looking forward to the time we will see y'all again!! Love you guys so very much!!!