Thursday, March 27, 2008

When it Rains it Pours!



I get in my car late yesterday afternoon to go run some errands and I put my car in reverse to back out of the garage and it would not back up. Lovely. Thank goodness Ryan got home early yesterday to help me out. Ryan has to push my car out of the garage. My car stills drives, so we immediately took it to the shop. They were not able to look at it last night, so they called this morning and said it was my transmission, and they can't fix that. WOW! That is really not good, plus that can be really expensive to fix. Needles to say we will probably go and pick up the car in the morning. Ryan has a board meeting tonight, so it is a long day for him. He usually does not get home until after 9pm. Ryan and I will have to discuss what to do with my car this weekend. Please pray that something will work out for us. This could be a huge expense for us. Therefore, me and Ty are going to be spending the day at home. It is a good thing, because I need to get us packed. It always takes me so long to pack. The dress is business casual. It has been so long since I have had to dress business casual. So, this morning I spent an hour and a half trying on my old work clothes. I am a mess! Thank goodness for nap time:) It is a nice day, so I am sure we will hit the walking trail after Ty's nap.
Well, we are heading off tomorrow morning. I will be sure to post pictures when I return. I am trying to be strong about leaving Ty. I think it helps to know that he will be in Fort Worth, too. If he needs me I can go see him.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Sorry about your car! Hope it is fixed soon! Tyler will be fine and so will you. I know it is hard to leave them for the first time. Connor was 18 months old before I left him. He will do great!!! Good Luck at your convention. I hope you have a wonderful time, business causel and all!!!!
Heather