Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!





Happy Birthday Daddy! Thank you so much for being the BEST dad ever. I am so lucky to have a dad like you. I love how funny you are. You always know how to make me laugh. Mommy always tells me how blessed we are to have you in our life. I think she is right! I hope you have the the greatest Birthday ever. I am looking forward to spending the day with you.I love you so much Daddy, and I can't wait to share many more Birthday's with you.



I love you, Ryan. Happy 29th Birthday! I know I am still older, but you are getting up there!! Thank you for being a wonderful Husband and Father. I appreciate all you do for our family. You truly are the BEST!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! We hope you had a wonderful day!!
Jason, Heather, Kristen, Connor & Kendall!!!

Lauren said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ryan!!! We can't wait to see y'all!!! Tell J.P., Whitney, Bailey, Rowdy and Ray that we said HELLO!! Have a safe trip tommorow and Monday!! You have no idea how excited I am to see you Holly!!!