Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ty and his Poppy

Poppy has me.

Well, I now have both of my parents in Temple. I love it. My Dad arrived this morning and has been playing with Ty the majority of the day. Tyler truly completes the Vaughn family. I tried to take more pictures, but he is a wiggle worm these days. I am sure you will see more.
2 more days and counting until Divine Desserts. I pampered myself this morning with a hair cut, pedicure, and manicure. A day of beauty.
I am truly blessed with having my parents here. I get weepy just thinking about next Wednesday when they have to leave. So, I am trying not to think about it. I will try and blog the next few days, but I might be a little busy. I will be setting up tomorrow from 12-6pm and gone all day Saturday. Oh, Ryan's kids have there first track meet tomorrow. I hope it is nice out. It is COLD and rainy right now. Yucky day. Saturday should be nice. I hope. However, we will get pictures of Ty with me and Ryan on Saturday all dressed up. Sunday Roy and Linda will be in town for a mini birthday party for Ryan and my Dad. They both have March birthdays. WOW! I love being busy.

No comments: