Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't Go!


This is how Tyler felt after he had to say good-bye to his Ghee and Poppy early this morning. Well, Ty had to say his good-bye's last night.
We had a wonderful time with my parents. Florida is just so far away. I miss them very much. I am trying very hard to be strong today. It is just always hard to say good-bye to them. However, I am sure we will see them in April. My Mom has to see Ty every month.
We already had a lot of excitement this morning. I got a call from my Mom at 5:30 this morning. ( They had to leave our house at 4:30am). They could not find my Dad's driver licence. Well, it was still at my house. So, I loaded up Tyler since Ryan would have to leave for work by the time we made it home and headed to the killeen Airport. I made it just it time! WOW! I treated myself to a Starbucks on the way home. We got home and I got Ty's breakfast ready. I just finished reading to Ty before putting him down for his morning nap. I feel like I could use a morning nap.
I am sorry it has been a while since I updated our blog. I have just been spending all my time with my family. I will post weekend pictures later today.

No comments: