Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Is it really Easter?
Are all these eggs for me?
Mommy was trying to get me to sit next to the basket, but you know I can't keep my hands to myself these days!
This is so fun!
What do you think about all my Easter eggs, Daddy? Ty in his Easter outfit. He has a matching bib and burp cloth with his name on it.
What a sweet face.
Can I please eat these eggs.
Look at my Easter basket. My Ghee and Poppy gave it to me. Thank you very much.
Green or yellow? So many choices.....
HAPPY EASTER
We had a wonderful first Easter with Ty. It was so fun to watch him explore and eat his Easter basket and all the eggs. He looked so handsome in his white sweater suit from his cousin's Lauren and Megan. We went to church this morning at the Expo Center. TBC does a huge Easter service. Ty is now taking his afternoon nap. I guess all of those Easter eggs wore him out. Ryan had to go to work this afternoon, so I will be washing clothes and doing the dishes.
May you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter!