Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sara's Baby Shower

Vicki, Sara, Me and GA
What a beautiful shower for a special friend. We had a great time hosting a shower for Sara and her baby girl. Sara is not telling anyone the name. I guess we have to wait until June to find out.


It is so special to share in this special time with my Best friend. I can't wait to be Mommy's together. Sara is glowing! She looks great. Pregnancy fits her well.

Mr. Ty got to come up to the shower after his afternoon nap. All of the women loved holding him. He is getting so spoiled right now. Ghee is giving him his bedtime bottle right now.

I will admit I love having my Mom here. I wish my parents were closer. She has to hold him all she can right now, because once Poppy gets here he will never let him go!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So glad the shower went great!! Sara does have a pretty mommy glow! Okay so I am getting so anxious for y'all to get here!! Love you!