Monday, March 31, 2008

Fruit Puff

I have the puff in my hand, now what? Ty has made a big mess in his high chair. He starting to be a little bit neater when it comes to eating.
Where did it go? I dropped one Mommy.
I am not sure about this.
You can kind of see his third tooth coming in.

So I tried to see if Ty was ready for finger foods today. We stared with fruit Puffs. They are small little puffs that melt in the mouth. I put them on the tray of his high chair to see what he would do. He picked them up, and put his hand towards his mouth, but they did not make it into his mouth. So we will continue to work on that. I gave him some and he seemed to like them.


We got the news this morning that my car needs a new transmission. That is not great news, but it will all work in the end for the best. So, I am with out a car for 3-4 more days. Which is OK, because my parents will be here on Friday. Therefore, we must clean the house for their arrival.


That is right. My parents are starting their BIG move to Texas. They will be coming in with a load of stuff for storage and their new house. If you know my parents they have a lot of "crap" as Ryan likes to call it. Did I share the even bigger news about my parents move to Texas? My Mom called me last week and told me they found a place. I asked her where and she said "right next door to you and Ryan!" That is right. My parents are going to be our neighbors. The woman that lives next to us is moving, so my parents are moving in! It is also a Jim Vaughn Home. I am so excited about having them next door to us. I can just put Ty in the stroller to go visit his Ghee and Poppy! God is truly amazing. Not only is He bringing my parents back to Texas He brought them right next door to us! We have some wonderful times ahead of us.




1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh the news about your parents being next door is wonderful!!! I bet you can't stop smiling!!!