Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Mexico

Steele/Vaught House. Ryan and Mark coined that term in college. They both made the comment on how much their lives have changed. Lauren shouted out for the BEST!
What a wonderful trip to New Mexico. We really had a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there.
Yesterday on the way home we stopped in Abilene (Ryan's old stomping ground) and went to Abilene Christian University. This picture was taken in front of Jacob's ladder. We went for a little walk around the campus. Ryan really wanted to go check out the bookstore, but they were closed due to Sping Break. He looks very proud to show Ty ACU!
What a great afternoon stroll. I made sure to bundle Tyler up. If you look closely he only has one shoe one. The other was in my hand. It fell off right before the the picture.
Tyler loved picking up the weeds. What a beautiful view. This was taken close to Mark and Lauren's home.
I will protect you Madison.
Ty and Madison really did have a great time playing together. They are so precious. Lauren and I took so many pictures of them together. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, Lauren. We miss you all so much.
I was trying to take a picture of Ty and right when I snapped it, he found his pacifier and put it in his mouth. I think he looks very thrilled about shopping with the girls.
I got to eat my lunch outside today. It was like a picnic. On Wednesday we headed to Ruidosa for lunch and some shopping while Ryan and Mark went the Billy The Kid museum. We went to a wonderful pizza place that must be very popular because we had to wait a while to be seated. So, Ty got to eat his peas and applesauce outside on the bench.
Lauren and Madison.
Look who I get to sit next to in the car. Lucky me
Thanks Mark, Lauren, and Madison for being such great hosts. We had a wonderful time.



She has the same ears as me
Wait a minute. I think I want Madison's ears, too.
I really like being here with you, Madison. You are so pretty!
Happy Saint Patrick's day a little late. My Mom made me wear green on Monday.


We arrived in New Mexico last Monday afternoon. It was great to see Mark, Lauren, and Madison. Madison has gotten so big. She is 3 months old. Ty and Madison had a great time playing together. Lauren and I enjoyed watching them play together. Plus we loved our shopping trip to Ruidoso. We went in every children store we could find. Ty got a cute little short outfit for this summer. We really enjoyed talking every night after the kids went to bed.
Mark and Lauren live in beautiful log home. They always have racoon's, turkey's, and deer. Ty loved looking out the window at the deer.
Ryan and Mark went fishing, grocery shopping, Frisbee golfing, played plenty of video games, and Ryan even got to help Mark stack a log home.
We lift yesterday morning around 9am Teas time and made it home at 7pm! It took a longer, because we stopped in Abilene. Which was a wonderful time to let Ty get out of his car seat and stretch his legs. I am sure Ty is not ready to see his car seat any time soon. He really did a great job. I sat in the back the majority of the time and sang and played silly games with Ty.
Enjoy the pictures! I tried posting in order, but it messed up! We enjoyed creating new memories with Tyler on his first Spring Break trip!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love all the cute pictures!!! What a fun week we had!! Hope y'all are all rested and have a Happy Happy Easter!!Love you!