Thursday, March 13, 2008

Afternoon Stroll

Mmmmmm. I love chewing on my Mommy's sunglasses. Ty loves pulling glasses off of peoples faces.
I love the outdoors. What a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Just checking to see if you are still back there, Mommy.





We finally had a nice day outside. So, I loaded Ty up in his stroller around 4pm and we went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood. I love walking on the new walking path that was just finished in our neighborhood. It is a beautiful trail with plenty of trees and a creek. I can't wait for Spring to arrive so we can start walking everyday. Of course Abbie and Cooper just stared at us as we started walking down the drive way. I would love to take them. However, they are just too much to handle while trying to push a stroller. After the walk Ty started getting a little fussy. I really think he gets bored with me by the end of the day, because as soon as Ryan came home he was all smiles and giggles. It could also be that he misses his little fan club (Ghee and Poppy). It was so sweet this morning. After Ty woke up from his Morning nap, we walked out of his room and he stared in to the study (Where my parents were staying). He looked and then gave a little frown. I mean it! It was a different expression. It broke my heart. He was looking for my parents.

Today has been another relaxing day. However, later this afternoon we will head out and get Ryan a Birthday gift. His Birthday is Saturday. Tomorrow we are having lunch with Pam and Jessica to talk about Divine Desserts. Ryan has a softball game tonight with TBC and a track meet tomorrow night. Actually, this will be Westphalia's first track meet, because last week they had to cancel due to weather.

No comments: