Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow Baby






We woke up to snow this morning. Nothing BIG but of course we had to get Ty out in it. We had to do it right after breakfast, because we knew it would not last long. I love Ty in his red hat. I am sure he will see a whole lot of snow when we are New Mexico during Spring Break. Tyler is being spoiled this morning. Me, my Mom, and Dad went and got Ty this morning when he woke up. He smiled so big and started kicking his legs.
I saw the snow and thought about tomorrow, but we are supposed to have a beautiful weekend. Thank goodness.
Good luck Westphalia BlueJays on your first track meet today! Stay warm! You ROCK Ryan.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

aww love the snow pictures!!! His red hat will come in handy when y'all are here :) Good luck tommorow!!! I hope you have SOOO much fun! Can't wait to here all about it! See you soon!!! YAY!!