Monday, March 24, 2008

"Praise God from who all blessings flow."



I have been praying ever since my parents moved to Florida that they would somehow find their way back to Texas. My prayers were answered, because it looks like my parents are moving back to Temple. This truly is wonderful news and a HUGE blessing. I have missed them so very much. However, I think Ty had a lot to do with it. Who can stay away from a face like that? Thank you Ty! There are still a lot of things that need to be worked out, but we hope to have them here by the end of April. As you can see Ty is really excited about helping Poppy look for a place to live. He kept wanting to put the plans in his mouth. I am just so happy that Ty will get to grow up with his Grandparents close by. That really means a lot to me. Ryan and I are truly blessed to have a beautiful son and wonderful Family and Friends.

Well, on the the Steele home front we are getting settled in again after being gone. It was nice to have some time away, but it feels good to be home and get Ty back going on his routine. Ty was a little off while we were gone, but he is back on track! Thank Goodness:) I think he missed his bed. We have Ryan home with us today (Bad Weather Day), so that is a nice little treat. However, he has a meeting at school to go to later this evening. We will miss him when he goes back to work tomorrow. We are getting a lot of stuff around the house done. We are going to tackle the attic right now since Ty is napping. Fun!

No comments: