Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Dedication

Today at our Church was Baby Dedication and the day that Landry would have been dedicated. I had not thought about it and then when when ever I started seeing all the couples with their little ones all dressed up that is when my heart sunk. A precious baby face come on the big screen in front of us and our Pastor invited all families with their precious blessings up to the front, and Ryan turned to look at me and immediately put his hand on my hand. Tears were rolling down my face as all of the couples were introducing their little ones.... part of me wanted to stand up and mention our precious Landry.... I longed to be with Landry this Morning. I longed to be rocking him during the service this Morning. I was thankful that our close friends; Price and K.C. were sitting next to us. Thank you K.C. for your loving pat. :)
I hate that I had to come home to house surrounded by boxes and two bare Christmas Tree's. I just miss Landry and want him with us. I am feeling so weak while typing this.................. I wish I had the motivation I have had years past.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I've been praying for you all day. Just can't imagine. Hugs to you dear friend. I'm happy to do this with you if you want.

Lisa said...

Glad you found me - I also like reading about others who are going through the same thing. It makes me feel less alone. That story just breaks my heart. The unexpected things that pop up like this are the hardest for me. Lately I've been feeling sad and down a lot. But, there have been moments of hope mixed in. Someday those will outnumber the sad moments, just not sure when that will be. I can't even imagine it.

Kelly said...

Tears roll down my face as I read this Holly. My heart is simply broken for you. You may be weak, but remember that God is strong. He will carry you when you can no longer walk. I have been thinking of you today, my sweet friend. Sending my love your way.

Shannon said...

Holly, I was thinking about you and your Landry the whole time this morning. I know it must be so hard. Lots of prayers for you and Ryan during this holiday season.

Sarah Erwin said...

Holly,
I just wish there was something I could do to give you some joy. I know the baby dedication made you hurt so much. :( Little Landry is loved and missed by all of us.
Can honestly say I know how you are feeling right now.
I love you and am praying for peace.