Friday, November 12, 2010

Pride

Last Thursday (I know I am behind) was Westphalia's last football game. Tyler became a huge fan of football this fall. We went to almost every game but don't ask me what there record was because I do not know... I don't think I really watched that many of the games because I was usually playing football with Tyler or on the playground with him..... I do know they won their last game. Anytime we are at Ryan's school Ty thinks the rules the place.
At the last football game Ty was playing ball with some of the other little kids so I decided to get out my camera and take some pictures. During the time that I was taking pictures I realized how much passion Ryan has for his students. Ryan is the Superintendent but he takes on so many other jobs, like football. I just stood there taking pictures when all of the sudden this huge sense of pride came over over me and a sense of loneliness, too. (It is a good thing I had sun glasses on.....) I am so proud of Ryan and everything that he has accomplished this year. He has kept on going for the past 3 months and that truly amazes me. The love that he has for his job and his family is truly inspiring. The sense of loneliness was not having Landry.... I had envisioned Landry at all the games with us when I heard Ryan was going to Coach. It broke my heart that Landry was not apart of that big win, but I think to think that Ryan and his team played for Landry last Thursday! I know Landry is so proud of his Daddy just like Ty. Great year, Coach Steele and Coach Vaught!

















No comments: